Occupational Health Walk-in Medical Clinic in Pittsburgh, PA
AFC Urgent Care Proudly Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services
At AFC Urgent Care Pittsburgh, we provide comprehensive occupational health services including:
- Programs designed to promote a healthy workplace such as flu shot clinics or blood pressure screenings
- Pre-employment physicals and drug screenings to clear employees as fit-for-work
- Comprehensive workers compensation services that include the medical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries and diseases that occur at the workplace
Despite rising medical costs, employers are challenged to ensure that their workforce receives the proper medical treatment for any illness or injury that occurs on the job site. AFC Urgent Care is the perfect solution because we make occupational medicine, workers compensation, and medical testing simple and affordable.
Because prompt, accurate communication is essential to an effective occupational health program, we’ve designed processes that promote streamlined record keeping, enable a quick return to work, and keep you fully aware of your employee’s health status.
Some of our occupational medicine offerings include:
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Bus driver physicals
- Return-to-work clearances
- Annual employee exams
- Executive exams
- Lifting and agility testing
- Drug and alcohol screenings (DOT and non-DOT)
- Evidential breath alcohol testing (BAT)
- Audiometry and vision screenings
- TB skin tests
- Bloodwork and urinalysis
- Sleep apnea testing
Workers Compensation Services
- Injury care
- Laceration and wound care
- Burn treatments
- Assessment/treatment of eye injuries
- Follow-up care and evaluations
Our physicians are on-site 7 days a week from 8 am until 8 pm to take care of your employees. As an added convenience, we have a digital x-ray, full service laboratory, and on-site pharmacy to help us care for your employees as efficiently and effectively as possible.
For more information or questions regarding our occupational health services, please call our office and we will be happy to discuss an occupational health program that is right for your company!
Formerly Doctors Express