Immigration Medical Exam in Pittsburgh, PA
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in Pittsburgh, PA
Doctor Allison Kliber is the USCIS certified Civil Surgeon that conducts all Immigration Medical Examinations at AFC Urgent Care. Any individual seeking an application for citizenship, permanent residency, or a green card must obtain an immigration physical conducted by a U.S. Civil Surgeon.
Due to an increased demand for immigration physicals, please call our office to schedule an appointment for your Immigration Medical Exam.
What to Expect at your Immigration Physical:
- The Immigration Medical Examination
- A comprehensive review of medical history, health records, and vaccination records
- Blood Testing – A syphilis test is required for all applicants over the age of 15.
- TB Testing – A tuberculosis test is required for every applicant over the age of 2.Please note that a standard TB Skin Test requires a return visit within 48-72 hours after administration. We also offer our patients the option to receive the QuantiFERON IGRA blood test. Please read more about IGRA tests and your TB Testing options on the USCIS.
- Chest X-Rays – Chest x-rays could be necessary, depending upon the results of the TB Test.
- Vaccinations – AFC Urgent Care will administer the proper vaccinations if the patient’s vaccination records are not up to date.
What to bring to your Immigration Physical:
- Valid, government issued picture ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, green card, or military identification.
- Any medical records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious diseases and any prior chest x-rays. If applicable, the medical records must be translated into English
- Your immunization records. Visit the USCIS website to learn more about vaccination requirements.
- Any mental health records
- An immigration physical form I-693. We ask that you complete your information on the form prior to your visit. Visit the USCIS website for the most up-to-date Form I-693.
Please allow 7-10 days for the completion of the immigration physical, test results, and necessary paperwork. To ensure the timely completion of your exam, please schedule your immigration physical well in advance of the date that it is due back to the government.
Our pricing is subject to change. Please contact our office for pricing updates.
Formerly Doctors Express